Bio of my fantastic life!

My name is Britney and I am single going to college in Utah. I am a sophmore at weber State majoring in early childhood and a minor in English. I love kids and writting. I hope to get married in the temple some day with a guy who will accept me. I wish people will not judge me because I am human which means I do make mistakes but I try to perfect myself everyday so I can make it into the celestial kingdom when I die. I am the oldest of eight kids in my family; I like it sometimes, but other times not so much. I can't wait until I get my degree and move into my own place (hopefully be married.) But I am just taking one day at a time to all the goals I have in my life.



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A good day

Today Brody has been out for 91 days. Only 641 days left or 3 more general conference's until Brody comes home. :) I have been struggling in math this semester in school and I finally got a 90% on one of my math tests. I was so excited. I also found out my grant finally came through. Happy day. I get a little money this week. :) I work at my missionary's mom's daycare and we have this child that should I say challenging, and he wasn't there today. Nice easy day and no school for the rest of the week. What a glorious week. Hopefully the rest of this month is as easy as this week will be. :) Happy Tuesday everybody. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment