Bio of my fantastic life!

My name is Britney and I am single going to college in Utah. I am a sophmore at weber State majoring in early childhood and a minor in English. I love kids and writting. I hope to get married in the temple some day with a guy who will accept me. I wish people will not judge me because I am human which means I do make mistakes but I try to perfect myself everyday so I can make it into the celestial kingdom when I die. I am the oldest of eight kids in my family; I like it sometimes, but other times not so much. I can't wait until I get my degree and move into my own place (hopefully be married.) But I am just taking one day at a time to all the goals I have in my life.



Thursday, October 14, 2010

The case of exams.

I woke up this morning really early to go to school even though all my professors canceled classes today. I needed to take a midterm for my education 1010 class; I needed to take a math quiz as well. It must have been a good day to take them because I got a 76% on my math quiz (I always have a hard time in math so a 76 is really good for me.) On my education 1010 midterm, I  got a 85% which is good because there were a lot of Indian and history questions on it. My professor is so weird about Indians' and their culture.
When I got back from school I did a girls hair day and it was really fun. I did Mckenna's hair in two high braids and crossed them to make a X on the back of her head. Then secured them with two pony tails. It looked really cute. I did the twist and flip on Addysen's hair. She loves that hair style because it doesn't hurt. I got a letter today afternoon! :) I can't believe how much Brody has matured and how much he loves the gospel.
I am going to eat some ice cream with my sister and my old young women leaders today at 7. That should be interesting. I love them and my sister, Sydnee and I are like best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment