Bio of my fantastic life!

My name is Britney and I am single going to college in Utah. I am a sophmore at weber State majoring in early childhood and a minor in English. I love kids and writting. I hope to get married in the temple some day with a guy who will accept me. I wish people will not judge me because I am human which means I do make mistakes but I try to perfect myself everyday so I can make it into the celestial kingdom when I die. I am the oldest of eight kids in my family; I like it sometimes, but other times not so much. I can't wait until I get my degree and move into my own place (hopefully be married.) But I am just taking one day at a time to all the goals I have in my life.



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hallelujia!!!

Brody and his family let me see him being ordained an elder... I am so blessed to see this wonderful experience.  Thank you so much!!!!

Brody's family invited me to color eggs for Easter. Thank you so much! It was soooo fun!







We were hunting for our eggs on Easter. We had such a fun time. Brody's siblings hid the eggs and some of them were very difficult to find.



Brody at this point was so tired of me taking pictures of him.. I just had to put this one up because I think it is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment