Bio of my fantastic life!

My name is Britney and I am single going to college in Utah. I am a sophmore at weber State majoring in early childhood and a minor in English. I love kids and writting. I hope to get married in the temple some day with a guy who will accept me. I wish people will not judge me because I am human which means I do make mistakes but I try to perfect myself everyday so I can make it into the celestial kingdom when I die. I am the oldest of eight kids in my family; I like it sometimes, but other times not so much. I can't wait until I get my degree and move into my own place (hopefully be married.) But I am just taking one day at a time to all the goals I have in my life.



Monday, November 15, 2010

Saturday

Sorry about the freak out a couple of posts ago. I needed to let it all out and the blog was the only thing that came to mind. So I apologize. I am usually not like that. complain. but sometimes I do freak out. It will happen again so just warning you...
Anyways... Brody is doing amazing in Cullman. I am so happy he is there for Thanksgiving. I am hoping he will be there for Christmas too. But it is ok if he doesn't. The lord has it all taken care of. In Brody's words "All we have to do is trust in the Lord." That was one of the last texts he sent me before he left on his mission. Such amazing words out of such an amazing man.
In fact, Brody has a baptism this Saturday. I am so happy for him. It is kind of cool because I have some neighbors getting baptized the same day. I am so grateful for the gospel. I got a new phone now I can post some pictures of Brody and I. So here is one. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment