Bio of my fantastic life!

My name is Britney and I am single going to college in Utah. I am a sophmore at weber State majoring in early childhood and a minor in English. I love kids and writting. I hope to get married in the temple some day with a guy who will accept me. I wish people will not judge me because I am human which means I do make mistakes but I try to perfect myself everyday so I can make it into the celestial kingdom when I die. I am the oldest of eight kids in my family; I like it sometimes, but other times not so much. I can't wait until I get my degree and move into my own place (hopefully be married.) But I am just taking one day at a time to all the goals I have in my life.



Thursday, November 11, 2010

Night

For my English class, we are reading "Night" by Elie Wiesel. I can't believe this book. It is the most gruesome book I have ever read. It is about the Holocaust and a young boy and his father. This book makes me so grateful for American and free of religion. I can't believe people can have that much hate towards people. So I have to do a book report on this book. I have to have a topic about this book. I chose to do defeat and power as my two topics. I felt like they went very well with each other.
     I am teaching my sister, Addysen, kindergarten this year and I just taught her to read sentences. She is really loving to read and I love teaching her. I can't wait to teach other children and get my degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment