Bio of my fantastic life!

My name is Britney and I am single going to college in Utah. I am a sophmore at weber State majoring in early childhood and a minor in English. I love kids and writting. I hope to get married in the temple some day with a guy who will accept me. I wish people will not judge me because I am human which means I do make mistakes but I try to perfect myself everyday so I can make it into the celestial kingdom when I die. I am the oldest of eight kids in my family; I like it sometimes, but other times not so much. I can't wait until I get my degree and move into my own place (hopefully be married.) But I am just taking one day at a time to all the goals I have in my life.



Saturday, December 29, 2012

Humility

In my life I always try my best to think positive and be humble. I have been so blessed in my life and the blessing continue daily. I thought my life was hard but I was growing from all the struggles and challenges God has given me. This was my thought until a couple of weeks ago when my aunt and uncle's house burnt down.
Their house was only about 10 years old and was built mostly from my uncle Paul Cowley. Him and his wife and their three kids and son in law lived there, loved there, and had many memories in their large home in west haven.

I keep thinking to myself how grateful and truly humbled I am to have a home to go to. My own furniture and pictures inside my home.

I can't believe the service and helpfulness neighbors, the church, and complete strangers that have helped my aunt and uncles home.

No comments:

Post a Comment