Bio of my fantastic life!

My name is Britney and I am single going to college in Utah. I am a sophmore at weber State majoring in early childhood and a minor in English. I love kids and writting. I hope to get married in the temple some day with a guy who will accept me. I wish people will not judge me because I am human which means I do make mistakes but I try to perfect myself everyday so I can make it into the celestial kingdom when I die. I am the oldest of eight kids in my family; I like it sometimes, but other times not so much. I can't wait until I get my degree and move into my own place (hopefully be married.) But I am just taking one day at a time to all the goals I have in my life.



Saturday, December 31, 2011

The crazy year

Well,
This year has been insane. I had my heart stomped on but some how found forgiveness. I finally have my temple recommend. School is going by without a hitch. I found happiness again without any guys. I became closer to my amazing mom. I lost some friends but somehow I am still alive. haha I gained my self worth and self esteem in check. I can honestly say, even though it has been quiet a difficult year emotionally, I survived... no, more than survived. I conquered and fought to make myself truely happy. I am just so happy being just me. And even though I am single, I am now a surviver and I am so happy where my life is going and where I am right now. My heavenly father really does have a plan for me and I am looking forward to living it. :)
Now my new years resolution:
1. actually go on a date
2. excersize five times a week for at least an hour.
3. End thearapy and anti depressents by my birthday ( May 30)
4. Go to church evey week (unless I am brutally sick. )
5. Last but not least, stay being happy and grow spiritually and mentally. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment